Welcome to my commission page! Here you'll find information regarding commission type, prices and reference materials.
1. All commissions are digital-only, delivered as a hi-res, ready to print image via email or a file transfer service. No physical prints will be shipped.
2. Commissions listed here are private, meaning they are made for personal, non-commercial use only by the commissioner (and myself, for promotion). For jobs that are commercial and professional, please send a separate enquiry for negotiation.
3. Commissions are typically paid upfront, but I'm happy to arrange a different payment plan.
4. All prices are in USD, and subject to change.
For all animals.
Simple/Normal style: $40 per single pet portrait
Familiar style: $50 per single pet portrait
Group portrait: Please enquire. Final quotation may change depending on number of pets, and style.
I also offer discounts during my Summer (June to August) and Winter (November to December) sales.
Subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of these sales.
1. Normal and familiar style portraits are both $40 USD per pet.
2. Orders that include more than 2 pets will have a discount applied. The discount is based on the style of portrait, but discounts start at $5. The more pets you commission the bigger the discount (ex: a 4 pet portrait may be $140 instead of $160).
1. Several photos of the animal: close-up and full-body, and if applicable, special markings/details. I just need enough to know what the animal looks like. You don’t have to send me a lot; I’ve worked with only 2 photos before, and my guessing/interpreting skills are pretty decent.
2. A personality description: what they are like, their favourite toys/activities, their mannerisms. That kind of thing. This is to make the portrait more unique and full of personality!
If ordering a familiar-style portrait:
3. The motifs and plants/flowers you’d like me to draw.
The base portrait is a pet drawn on a plain colour background.
The difference between the two styles is:
Simple-style: plus simple props like toys, a single plant, etc.
Familiar-style: more elaborate composition, making the plants a larger part of the portrait + motifs + halo.
Around 2-5 days from WIP to completion, after payment of invoice. I’ll let you know if I am delayed due to IRL obligations.
I’ve done 800+ pet portraits over the years, which you can view in the dedicated album on my Facebook page.
For individuals, couples, and families. Put in the home, use as a holiday card, or make into special gifts.
Each portrait's final quote will depend on a few factors:
1. Several photos of the subjects. At least one close-up, and one full-body. Please provide some description of important details, like eye colour and personality.
2. If you've a fond story/memory/in-joke/fandom that you share between each other, I can draw these into the portrait for you. I do like stories and work better with those. This will result in an incredibly unique picture that's all you!
3. If needed, photo references of locations and mementos.
Around a week or two from WIP to completion, after payment of invoice. I’ll let you know if I am delayed due to IRL obligations.
Either a 7 x 11 inch picture (landscape or portrait), or a 10 x 10 inch picture. I'm able to work in custom sizes - please specify in the email! (Bigger sizes includes small additional fee)
The cost includes up to 5 revisions, with most major revisions during the sketch stage, and very few minor revisions during the colours stage. Any more than that results in additional revision fees.
(Info coming soon!) Invitations, thank you cards, menus, and favours.